(Omaha, Nebraska) — Video public relations storytelling is all the rage in 2016! Nowadays people prefer watching a video than reading copy. Every marketer/public relations practitioner should incorporate the power of video to reach a target market.
Here are some quick and interesting Video Marketing Stats:
- Forbes Insight reports that 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text
- Forrester Research found that it’s 50 times easier to achieve a 1st page Google ranking with video
- Online video accounts for 1/2 of all mobile traffic reports Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text. (Sources: 3M Corporation and Zabisco) Tweet This Stat!
- YouTube reports that its social media video sharing site overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
So, video production storytelling is indeed the way to get a message out to clients, customers and the general public.
Here are several examples of video PR done by Omaha consultant Susan Stern.
For Omaha Coalition of Citizen Patrols>>
For Douglas County West Community Schools>>
To see how Omaha video production PR story telling can help your business or organization, contact consultant Susan Stern direct.
Call Now>> 402-212-7489
Visit Official Website